Monday, June 15, 2009

Duhhhh, Movies were better with Nimoy...

I, as you know, am not a nerd or a commenter, so I forced comic book guy to write this movie review for me.


I went to see Terminator Salvation. I can say it's the worst movie ever. Scharznegger doesn't even participate for more than 55 seconds! And what is it with Christian Bale? I'll f@#$^# tell you, Mr. Bale, that swearing in movies rated PG-13 is not really recommended, so the next time you say some kind of chilli crap, you better look out for lawyers.
And yes, I has nothing to do with Terminators 1 2 3, because it absolutely Sucks! If they wanna do a prequel, or even a sequel or mid-quel, they better call J.J Abraams, who truly CARES about NOT RUINING A FRANCHISE!
Stupid razza-frazzing no good for nothing jerks...
And who can forget RUMORS OF A TERMINATOR 5 with a time-traveling John Connor!
Oh, this ends tonight.
CBG OUT.


Thank you, CBG, for saying something that I can hardly understand.

No comments: