Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Punx....



So I was browsing on Blospot (Can't get used to Blogger, kinda sucks) and I found this copy-cat! His name is Dean Fraser, and he Simpsonizes stuff. How did he find my name? I'm gonna tell you, whenever you see someone pretending to be me, ask them to stop. If they don't....uh....tell me! I know this blog isn't famous and I'm a heavy fat drinker (Why???), but if you can advertise my blog, I'll thank you! Anyway, back to Springfield Punx, or whatever.... He makes these kind of guys that look like me and he posts them! everyone loves him! Don't tell the feds, but I posted a comment thanking him for his "wonderful" work.... Secret is.... he is copying my free nature..........If I ever get to talk to him I'll tell him Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....





Marge here. I saw my husband saying bad things about Dean Fraser, but I'm sure he is a Cr*p free man. He has good intentions, and I'm not gonna let Homer trash him this way. We're sorry Dean, very sorry....





Homer again! No sorries, there are a lot of people imitating our stylez and we can't be free! Anyway, ....................................Oh, who am I kidding...............I like your work, Mr. Fraser. Please don't kill me...

Anyway, enjoy a video.






Homer out.

1 comment:

Dean said...

I left this comment at my blog as well:

LOL

Marge, would you please tell your husband I apologize, I didn't mean any harm by copying his 'free nature', I hope he rather takes it as a compliment to him :)

At any rate, would you like me to link to your informative post about 'copycats' Homer?